Request for Proposal
Residential Maintenance Contractor
Responsible for overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, preventive maintenance, and construction or renovation projects for the residential, sober living facility and transportation fleet.
- Under the direction of the Management team, supervises and schedules maintenance activities for the residential, sober living and transportation fleet.
- Handle management and vendor relations with tact, diplomacy, and courteous communications.
- Maintain community appearance. Ensure repairs are scheduled and completed on a timely basis.
- Communicate assignments and projects to the maintenance staff. Provide immediate instruction and assistance as needed.
- The Maintenance Contractor is required to be “on call.”
Maintenance & Service:
- Repair/replace appliances.
- Repair/replace plumbing systems.
- Repair/replace air conditioning/heating/electrical systems.
- Repair/replace any facility material within the scope of management responsibility.
- Monitor the number of times a specific repair must be repeated. Determine a course of action with the Management team
- Protect against damage to the asset from inclement weather (table umbrellas, flags, banners, landscaping).
- Obtain proposals from vendors as needed for projects. Analyze scopes of work and make sure the comparison is “apples to apples.
- Coordinate and schedule appropriate safety reviews
- Identify and correct hazardous community conditions. Tour the property daily to look for liability hazards and immediately report them to the Management.
- Coordinate, schedule, and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and buildings.
- Working with site Managers and Property Budget, determine supplies and equipment that are to be ordered/replaced. Must get approval from Executive Director before ordering major expenditures and unbudgeted items.
- Maintenance and keep clean all organization fleet
- Occasional Cleveland Foodbank Pickup
- This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by the management team.
- Must have own transportation and tools
- Verifiable experience and Maintenance Technician: 2 years
Contact: Cathy Davis
(216) 391-6672 ext 227