Win-Win of Supervision and Ethics
Friday, December 13, 2019
Don See, Ph.D., LISW-S, LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, SAP
Credit: 3 CEUs
- To work ethically and effectively with diversity
- To recognize the culture of the agency, its advantage and disadvantage, and how the culture impact the supervisor’s role.
- To be able to understand the need to “take time” when making a decision.
- To understand the role of the ID and the Ego in supervision as it relates to power and control.
- To be able to assess the personality of the people you work with, and how to develop an evaluation plan to obtain agency’s goals.
- To be able to describe the key elements for quality assurance.
- To Identify ways to effectively structure and utilize meetings.
- To understanding Self as Supervisor and establish the foundations of effective Supervision.
- To understand the importance of critical thinking.
Location:1400 East 55th Street
For more information contact:
(216) 391-6672 ext 124